Vision and Core Values
It is our ongoing belief that each child who passes through the doors of Wildground Schools and Nursery has the ability to be successful. Both children and staff aim to 'learn and succeed together for the journey ahead'.
Our Vision Statement states that:
At Wildground Federation we will:
- Ensure that the child is at the centre of all that we do. At all times every child’s learning and wellbeing matters.
- Foster a culture of inclusion in all aspects of school life, through equality of opportunity and appropriate varied provision, ensuring best outcomes for all.
- Develop creativity by finding new ways to challenge and enrich the learning opportunities for our children including personalising the curriculum to support best progress for all.
- Prepare children for a new fast moving world by developing confident and competent learners who are able to effectively transfer their skills in a range of contexts.
- Provide a whole school learning environment where expectations are high, and that develops happy, caring individuals with a love of learning.
As a Federation our School Values are at the heart of all that we do, and all that we strive for, in order to improve outcomes for all and raise aspirations.
Our Core Value is "LEARN AND SUCCEED TOGETHER FOR THE JOURNEY AHEAD"
We encourage all to REACH for better in all that they do.