WILDGROUND JUNIOR SCHOOL continues to be a GOOD school
Ofsted Report October 2019
Mrs. Mullett would like to thank all the children, staff, governors and parents for working so well together to make Wildground Junior School such a success. As always we will continue to develop and improve to ensure the best outcomes for all our pupils.
Extracts from the report in italics:
The Ofsted Inspector recognised the fantastic work we are doing to support pupils:
- Leaders and teachers have high expectations for pupils. They go out of their way to raise pupils' aspirations.
- Leaders, governors and staff are ambitious for each and every pupil.
Mrs Mullett said she is very proud of all the children who demonstrated our REACH values (respect, excellence, ambition, care and honesty) so well.
- Pupils behave well in classrooms and as they move around the school. Lessons are rarely disrupted by poor behaviour.
- Pupils respect staff and show respect to each other.
Across the federation we have been redesigning and developing our curriculum over the last few years, and this was also recognised by Ofsted.
- One of the strengths of the school is the way leaders have developed the curriculum so that pupils receive a wide, rich set of experiences that support their broader development.