The Federation of Wildground Schools and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Our current vacancies are listed below. If you have any queries regarding the application process, please email email@example.com or telephone the school on 02380 844001.
V A C A N C Y
Deputy Nursery Manager
Salary Details: Grade D - £23,703- £26,401 pro-rata
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week, 40 weeks per year.
We are looking to appoint a Deputy Nursery Manager for our nursery for 40 hours per week. The purpose of the role is to assist with the management and operation of the nursery as part of an integrated service providing a high standard of early education and childcare that meets the needs of all local children and their families.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Work in partnership with the nursery teacher and other senior early years practitioner to lead a team of nursery staff
- Plan, implement and monitor the curriculum in conjunction with the Nursery teacher, to ensure that the individual physical, intellectual, emotional and social needs of each child are met
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures and risk assessments to ensure safe, effective management of the nursery
- Deputise for the nursery teacher as necessary , taking responsibility for the management of the nursery if needed , attending internal and external meetings etc
- Maintain good working relationships with parents and develop an understanding of the diverse needs of individual families and communities
- Work co-operatively as part of a team and where necessary provide cover for other nursery staff
- Assist in nursery staff training, motivation and appraisal
- Ensure that all necessary records for each child are maintained and to produce reports as necessary including those required for Social Care and Ofsted Teams
Visits are warmly welcomed by appointment. Further details and an application form are available from our website or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application by email to email@example.com
V A C A N C Y
Salary Details: Grade C, £10.98 - £11.51 per hour (£21,190 - £22,215 FTE)
Hours of Work: Approx. 4 hours a day, 39 weeks per year (term time only with holiday to be taken outside of term time).
Approximate daily hours: 07:00 – 09:00 & 15:00 - 17:00
We are looking for an escort to accompany the minibus driver on the daily route to collect and return some of the children attending our ASC (autism spectrum conditions) & SEMH (Social Emotional and Mental Health) Resource Provision.
Each round trip takes 90 minutes.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Capable of dealing with challenging situations.
- Knowledgeable of children with ASC/SEMH.
- Able to use their initiative.
- Able to build a good rapport with the children.
For more information about the role or to submit a completed application form, please contact the school via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Inspirational Teachers Required for September 2023
The Federation of Wildground Infant and Junior Schools are looking to appoint an inspirational, highly motivated, creative and caring teacher to join our welcoming and inclusive schools. Early Career Teachers and ECTs in their second year are welcome to apply. Please be aware if successful the contract would initially be fixed term for 1 year with the potential to be extended.
We are looking for teachers who are:
- Able to challenge and motivate pupils
- Highly effective in meeting a wide range of needs within the classroom
- Committed to accelerating pupil progress for all children
- Able to affectively contribute to a successful team
- Able to use assessment as a tool for improvement
- Able to manage and develop support staff within the classroom
- Able to develop and maintain a culture of high expectations for yourself and others
- Flexible and have a sense of humour
We can offer
- A federation where you are highly valued and supported
- The opportunity to make a real difference not only to the school but the wider community
- Opportunities for days in lieu for running extra-curricular clubs
- A culture where you will be grown and developed through our in-school development programme with potential for joining our leadership team in the future
- Opportunities to be innovative and creative within your teaching
At Wildground we believe we ‘learn and succeed together for the journey ahead’. We are now an established federation with the Infant School being judged by OFSTED as good in all areas and outstanding in Leadership and Management, Behaviour and Welfare and Early Years. The Junior School is judged as good in all areas.
Visits are warmly welcomed, to arrange a visit or request an application pack, please contact the Federation School Bursar on 023 8084 4001 or email email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 22nd May 2023