NSPCC Online Safety Workshop for Parents February 7th 2019
O2 and the NSPCC have joined forces on a mission to help all children and their families in the UK stay safe online. Together, they are offering useful tools, support and guidance to help parents and carers have frequent conversations with their children about their online lives.
All parents, carers or family members are invited to a free online safety workshop at Wildground Junior School at 2pm on Thursday 7th February. The content covered in the workshops is aimed at adults.
The workshop will help parents, carers and other adults understand their child’s online world, build confidence to have those important conversations that can help keep children safe online and help you know where to go for help and advice.
Until then, if you need any support or guidance about keeping children safe online, here are a few things you could do:
- Visit the NSPCC and O2 NSPCC website pages,
- Call the free O2 NSPCC Online Safety Helpline on 0808 800 5002
- Download the Net Aware app on the App Store or Google Play
- Pop into your local O2 store for online safety help from a Guru – you don’t have to be an O2 customer!
- Sign up to the icebreaker email series.